Found an old Rescue Squad training picture. It was cold that day.
The really cute one in the picture is Koda our "Grand Dog"
Our Son Patrick's graduation from UK Law School. With Gretchen Patrick's soon to be Fiance. That happened a couple of hours later.
Elect Larry Owens
Fayette County Coroner
Lunch date with Janie while I'm on the ambulance. I still "date" my wife.
I was born and raised in Lexington, Kentucky. I am married to my wife, Janie for over 20 years. I am a Nationally Registered Paramedic and work part-time for a 911 EMS service in Eastern Kentucky. I am also part owner with Janie in a home based primary care medical service. Together, we have been involved in numerous health related endeavors over the past several years including supporting the local domestic violence shelter, Greenhouse 17, and the Lighthouse Mission. We enjoy organizing fundraising events for various local and regional causes. I am a member of Central Christian Church. My hobbies include photography, travel and cooking.
I have served the public for over 48 years in the following positions:
• National Registered Paramedic - NRP
• Currently Working Part Time with a 911 EMS Service
. Master Coroner Distinction
• Volunteer Firefighter/EMT/Lieutenant
• Rescue Squad Member/EMT
• Fayette County Deputy Jailer Sergeant; Supervisor of the Control Center12 years
• Graduate Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
• US Dept. of Justice Bureau of Prisons (2 years)
• Jessamine County Deputy Coroner (2 years)
• Fayette County Deputy Coroner (10 years)
• Woodford County Deputy Coroner (2 years)
• Chairman of the Fayette County Child Fatality Review Team
I am a member of:
Bluegrass Fraternal Order of Police
National Assoc of Emergency Medical Technicians NAEMT
Copyright ©2018 Paid for by Larry Owens for Fayette County Coroner. All Rights Reserved.